寒かったら、お茶が温め、暑かったら、冷やし、鬱なら元気にし、しんどかったら、落ち着かせる。

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Training diary

20-04-09 Today was a rather quiet day, no test or heavy duty tsumego solving. In the morning I played some blitz games with Pavol and did tsumego until lunch, after that some more tsumego and in the end a league game with Klara which I won. Kim Sung Ryong-sabomnim came back to ou school again and played several teaching games. I did not get a game today so I hope I will get one tomorrow. In the evening I played my Cyberoro games very slowly progressing up to 5dan. I should go a little faster I think but I keep making quite some serious errors.

21-04-09 A new Mongolian 3dan is now studying with us. I played with her right after breakfast to see how strong she really was. It turned out to be quite a lot difference between us, I would say maybe two stones now. After that I mainly solved Tsumego and played an league A game which I won. At 15:00 o'clock Kim-sabomnim (the 9p) played a teaching game with me. I won by three points at three handicap stones and ten points reverse komi. It is amazing that my opponent won or lost every game he played with us in the last two days by exactly three points. Way to go for me!

- adorable plum

No comments: