Five days have passed and a lot of things have happened again. Originally the plan was to take the flight on the 28th of February but due to some changes of Mr. Kim it now takes of on the 7th of March and last up to the 29th of May. I cannot wait! Those who know me on KGS probably already have seen me counting the days, hours and minutes..
A few days ago I provided another player with all the info about Kingsbaduk and the special event, he probably should have send his application already by now or it will be too late. I hope he will get invited because the more players come and study there the stronger we all can become!
My to do list:
- book the flights
- issue my formal application (done and approved)
- get the appropriate passport (ordered)
- get the need vaccination (my arm hurts!!!)
- crash course in Korean
- cancel one appointment left at university for march (don even if i got to work 5 hours extra for that)
- finish three essays left for university in February
- buy a low-budget digital camera
- at least learn how to make tea ( instant-tea does not taste so bad at all)
- board the airplane on the 7th of March