寒かったら、お茶が温め、暑かったら、冷やし、鬱なら元気にし、しんどかったら、落ち着かせる。

Sunday, December 7, 2008

A step into the right direction

Today I am starting this blog. A journey I would like to share with you on which I have been for on for exactly three years now. I'll show you how it is going to some place far away and struggling around all obstacles that are on the way to that very destination.

My current plan is to visit Korea in order to study Baduk for several years there. At the moment I am thinking of staying at least four years or longer depending on how my Baduk will develop. The passing time you can see on the right side where the estimated time resides.

However from what I experienced and foresee it will not get so easy and there are still a lot things to do before I actually can go to Korea. For that I still need to improve my game, find good offers and opportunities to stay in Korea and of course save a lot of money so I can freely study as long as I wish to.

Today I could take a step into the right direction, not only one more day has passed so that Korea is nearer, but also I ascended to 2dan on Cyberoro. If you know my rank on other online servers it may seem a little strange to be still 2dan there but somehow it took long to make a breakthrough in Cyberoro's ranks however now I am quite fast in improving my rank there. It looks as if I found my personal trick on beating many of the players there. I am so happy now, I could dance. ^^

If you have questions regarding going abroad for studying Baduk you can feel free to ask me as I have been gathering more an more information about various possibilities to do so. Also if you have informations on programs and possibilities please share them with me I would like to post the information and share it with others so the path for all of us could become a little easier.

- adorable plum

No comments: