寒かったら、お茶が温め、暑かったら、冷やし、鬱なら元気にし、しんどかったら、落ち着かせる。

Monday, July 27, 2009

It has been ages

As the title says. Long time no see for everyone who actually reads this blog.

These days I have a lot of bad news and just a few maybe neutral news. First of all today I lost two league games straight. (Remind to not play self-atari when winning.) And of course worst of all I have lost the battle with my parents and have only 25 days left here in Korea. I will have to continue university in Germany and that doesnt fit to well with me. I went on a 4 weeks losing streak while searching for a way to stay but well in the end there was not.

Depending on the point of view I have good news to. I can spend up to 4 months a year in Korea or China studying Baduk for the next three years due to university holidays. At least some time of the next three years not wasted Baduk-time. Downside is part-time-jobbing. Yay! Who needs sleep anyways. :)

I stocked up a lot of books from the Hankuk Kiwon for my studies at home and I am trying to enjoy my remaining time as much as I can.

Departure time is Saturday 22. August 13.55 o'clock Korean time. So anyone please help me!!!!!!! T.T

I have planned a few informational posts for studying Baduk in Korea, I have more info on studying in China (they allow foreign pros now! Finally!) and I have quite a few things to say about IBA, which I have visited quite often during my stay here. However what I have to say might not be so pretty for past students but please do not take offense. I mean to do good and improve IBA. :)

- adorable plum: "Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: