寒かったら、お茶が温め、暑かったら、冷やし、鬱なら元気にし、しんどかったら、落ち着かせる。

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New KBC

I just got a very interesting email from my teacher regarding matters of studying Baduk in a more serious question:

Here is the text:
"I am Kim Sung-Rae 8p from Korea.

Three Korean Professional players including me are in Budapest, Hungary.

Two are women.

We are going to open the Korean Baduk Center here from 12, June 2010.

I have not made homepage yet. I will let you know some information about the center.

In Budapest, our plan is to teach Baduk just like for Insei in Korea. I hope many Europians come here and enjoy Baduk with us. The fees for a month as follows.



The studying fees 150 Euros.

In addition Accomodation fees are 100 Euros. (woman need to discuss)

Baduk books and food are not included.



If someone are interested in Baduk Center, contact to my address srk1119@hotmail.com



We are also planning to visit some tournaments.

If you want us to join your tournament or camp, contact me as well.

We can pay for our flight ticket.



Best regards,

Kim "

For those who wonder who the other two teachers are: The teachers are:
Sung-rae Kim 8P, Yeong-sin Lee 8P, and Ju-yeon Go 8p

No comments: