寒かったら、お茶が温め、暑かったら、冷やし、鬱なら元気にし、しんどかったら、落ち着かせる。

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Daily training report

Today I have been sick a little but I trained a little bit and fought with a professional anyways.

2012/12/20

- 3 games on wbaduk 2:1
- 1 game on kaya 1:0
- 1 game lost against Yoon Youngsun 8p
- study one 4-4 joseki

Physical training for me consists of push-ups, crunches, a bit weight training etc. Basically every muscle is trained a bit daily to keep fit and in shape.. ^^


My game against Youngsun. I lost by 10 points after my miscalculation on the right side fight. The stones are a bit jumbled up as the gibo could not be read properly by gokifu.com. The handicap stones are placed wrongly. The lower right black stone should be placed in the upper left. The joseki placed in the lower right has a white stone on the 4-4 point instead of the black stone. I hope that makes sense to anyone viewing this game.

<iframe src="http://gokifu.com/l/16a4" width="650" height="520"><p>Gokifu player.</p></iframe>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a little tough to follow the gokifu. Have you tried using Eidogo? I find that they are pretty reliable with their SGF reader.

On a side note, totally jealous you get to play with professionals. xD

Also, good idea on the physical training. I should probably start doing that too. =)