寒かったら、お茶が温め、暑かったら、冷やし、鬱なら元気にし、しんどかったら、落ち着かせる。

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Progressing to China

As probably some readers already know my current plan is to study Weiqi in China due to the possibility of gaining a language scholarship there due to me finishing my BA degree in Chinese this summer so I have been busy filling out the forms required to apply for it.

The desired area where I want to go is Tianjin/Beijing area as there is probably the biggest concentration of Weiqi schools to go to. I will be contacting the Zhongguo Qiyuan shortly and inquire about study possibilities. I'll report those back once I know more about.

Right now I have completed a important step towards a longterm visa and the scholarship subsequently as I have passed the health check with flying colours.

Time left until going to China: 6 Months

To do:

- Submit scholarsip application
- aquire student visa
- Contact Zhongguo Qiyuan
- find a Weiqi school to study in
- have a plan B rental apartment option in case no scholarship is aquired
- study more Chinese
- study more more Weiqi

No comments: