寒かったら、お茶が温め、暑かったら、冷やし、鬱なら元気にし、しんどかったら、落ち着かせる。

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Training diary

12-04-09 Sunday has been a busily lazy day. I have updated my blog's appeareance and reissued my teaching offers. Other than that I am working on my homework for tomorrow. It consists out of 15 pages in my tesuji-problem book and the study for the test tomorrow. They will be testing the mini-Chinese opening so I have been studying it today. I am a little lucky that before I had a time were I used to play it, so the basics are still here and I only need to refresh. It seems that this week will be intensive mini-Chinese-opening study as the three opening and joseki books we have all have a chapter on that and Kim-sabomnim already told us which things to study.
My CyberOro winning streak was broken today as I lost one game due to some obvious mistakes but I am still going up!

Well then I am off to get my homework done.

- adorable plum

No comments: