寒かったら、お茶が温め、暑かったら、冷やし、鬱なら元気にし、しんどかったら、落ち着かせる。

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Training diary

21-04-09 A new Mongolian 3dan is now studying with us. I played with her right after breakfast to see how strong she really was. It turned out to be quite a lot difference between us, I would say maybe two stones now. After that I mainly solved Tsumego and played an league A game which I won. At 15:00 o'clock Kim-sabomnim (the 9p) played a teaching game with me. I won by three points at three handicap stones and ten points reverse komi. It is amazing that my opponent won or lost every game he played with us in the last two days by exactly three points. Way to go for me!

25-04-09 Today's event was a team-match between our school and some older Baduk-players Kingsfield invited to the school. I played two matches. One against and CyberOro 4dan which I won and another match against a CyberOro 5dan which I lost.

29-04-09 Yesterday my scholarship for the next three months has been confirmed. It is such a relief to be able to stay here for at least another three months. There are quite a few things to organize, especially having my parents to agree with my longer stay, but I think that it should be possible. I have been growing stronger and I want to reach the very top now.

No comments: