寒かったら、お茶が温め、暑かったら、冷やし、鬱なら元気にし、しんどかったら、落ち着かせる。

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Newbie and help :)

Hello folks,


I will be the second poster here on adoreme's blog. I will help him to get more readers and try to make the blog more attractive :)


But before that, I will introduce myself to the readers:


I was born in December '90 in Germany. I "discovered" Baduk in 2008 through the anime 'Hikaru no Go'.

I started to play on the Kiseido Go Server (KGS) from June, 25th.

After eight month of playing I consulted a teacher to improve my Baduk. My choice was Yun Yeongseon 8p.



For some, who don't know her:

She was born in 1977 in Seoul, South Korea and started to play with 10 years. In 1992, she qualified for the pro stage and became 1p.
She won the women 'Kuksu' - title in '94, '95. '96 and '98, which is the most important tournament for female pros.

In 2002 she could win the female world championship, which was the highlight of her career so far.






In that time, I participated in a few tournaments as well with good results.

In June 2009, I stopped my studies with Yeongseon, due to school works.

I could constantly progress my Baduk strength and now I call myself 3k. This is a result after five victories of five games in a raw on a tournament.

 
Let's have fun and more interesting news here together... 


a1r

4 comments:

adorable plum said...

Welcome to the team ^^

blackmoa said...

So i only have to follow one blog now? =P

adorable plum said...

That's the plan. :)

Skymnolf said...

Hello,
I look forward to your posts :) Good luck!